Job Posting date: 20/8/2021
At Firstline we all have the responsibility to add value and contribute to the company, the clients and to our own personal growth. For this, your role in this organization will include:
- Developing business plans for the assigned territory that is in line with the company’s plans, objectives and strategies.
- Carrying out sales presentations of value and high quality
- Identifying and differentiating customer types and needs
- Achieving set goals and targets in a professional and ethical manner
- Diligently utilizing the tools of pre-call and post-call planning
- Understanding the importance of all stakeholders within the organization and external to the organization
- Always ensuring optimal productivity in sales and marketing activities
- Being curious and responsive to all information, internal and external, that can help develop, improve and execute plans and strategies effectively
- Utilising all tools of the trade maximally to position the company’s products as the first-line product of choice.
- Effectively differentiating products from the competitors and confidently handling problems and objections.
- Maintaining confidentiality and decorum
- Pursuing knowledge and professional development that can assist and add value to the work being done.
1 position is based in Petaling Jaya.
- Degree in any of the Sciences
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in evidence-based pharmaceutical selling.
- Evidence of good negotiation skills and ability to influence a situation.
- Able to show good business sense.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with interpersonal and listening skills.
- Strong knowledge and ability to use digital platforms such as Instagram, Twitter Facebook , Snapchat etc. An understanding of digital marketing skills will be an added advantage.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, displays leadership skills as well as have the ability to work as a team member and accept instructions.
- Self-driven with high personal motivation and can work both remotely and from an office-based environment.
- Able to travel, including for stretches of a few days in a row.
- Must have own car and in good condition for travels to outstation if required
Perks and Benefits:
5 day work week
Fixed and Variable Allowances
Medical Insurance and Outpatient Medical Benefits
Optical and Dental benefits
To those interested, you may submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Join Us?
We highly value and welcome individuals that have initiative, are innovative and can perform independently. The company recognizes that the strength of an organization lies largely on its people, and we are willing to empower those that have the right attitude. If you are looking for an opportunity to build, grow and develop, then join us.
It’s a 5 day work week and the remunerations are attractive and in-line with not just industry standards but also the experience that comes with you.
You are encouraged to submit a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salary.